WELCOME TO BEEKEEPING INVESTMENT SCHEME (BIS)
The Centre for Bee Research & Development (CEBRAD), registered organization with Corporate Affairs Commission in 1999 with the mission of advancing the knowledge of bees, beekeeping and bee research in a way that will promote the professional standing, efficiency and sustenance use of apicultural resources that are beneficial and environment friendly, hereby welcomes you to one our cutting-edge investment profile “The Beekeeping Investment Scheme, BIS”, a valuable project that provides support to its investors’ network to promote beekeeping entrepreneurship and its value chains development.
The BIS allows operation with less formality and thus more users friendly even very easy for any class of the society to participate in. We shall provide all necessary technical support; logistics and management of the scheme while you as investor just wait and observe your money grow. Please Note: This Is Not A “Get Rich Quick” Program hence terms and conditions prevails.
It’s amazing how intertwined money and beekeeping have become globally. Our relationship with distant lands now extends well beyond international trade agreements and the global financial markets to include the impact we have on one another’s quality of life.
From bee comes honey for human consumption especially for a healthy living, industrial raw materials and other value chains. The new economics of scarcity and abundance could soon become one of the more important factors in formulating an investment strategy. More and more, the forces at work in today’s “financial eco-system” have created an ongoing tug-of-war between supply and demand. As the roles of consuming pure honey for healthy living standards rise around the world, the demand for organic hive products is further intensified. These dynamics could represent a significant opportunity for investors savvy enough to recognize them.
We shall explore these opportunities to your advantage – especially in light of the recent changes in Nigeria from oil to agro-commodities. The new emphasis on agriculture to encourage the creation of a new wealth complex as a way of reviving the sagging Nigeria economy only make the opportunity to think “beekeeping” when investing; and that is much more attractive.
To help acquaint you with the benefits of taking a BIS approach to your own investment strategy, here is how it works.
- Your investment will start operational 24 hours after subscription.
- The nature of Beekeeping Investment Scheme (BIS) is purely that of beekeeping which entails productive activity of the entire beekeeping value chain and sales of beekeeping equipment, training and consultancy services.
- The investment will be managed by us for a period of initial agreement of 3years under the direct supervision of Bidemi Ojeleye, a renowned and Certified Master Beekeeper. Subsequently; a yearly renewal agreement if so wished can be entered; while your whole seed fund will be given to you less 1% administrative charge on exit.
- Starting from year one, dividend of 25% will be paid into your account, 30% and 35% for the second and third year respectively.
- To buy into BIS; you must pay the sum of N105,000 (One Hundred and Five Thousand Naira) only per block payable at once.
For more information and inquiry, please call 08066744545 or 09057760404 or send email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also schedule meeting with our team on request.